Our Existing Fellows
Our fellowship programme is a collaborative initiative which aims to unite, educate and strengthen the students of the architecture/design community.
In this programme you will have opportunities to learn, connect and interact with other like minded fellows around the world. Through this program, you will gain valuable work experience that will make you stand out amongst your peers.
Advantages of Being a Fellow
1. Collaborative learning - The fellows will get a chance to explore and learn the fields of their interest through a collaborative work environment, working alongside other atx fellows.
2. Recognition - Get recognized for your work globally.
3. Job opportunity - If we find your work during the fellowship extraordinary, get a chance to work with us straight out of college and attend various workshops.
4. Networking - Get a chance to network and build contacts with other architecture students around the world.
5. Scholarship and freebies - Get free or discounted access to workshops, events and competitions, along with atx merchandise and goodies.
6. Enhance your management skills - Get a chance to lead and be a part of the management team.
7. Enhance your resume - Internship certificates at the end of each academic year and a letter of endorsement to selected fellows.
Responsibilities of a Fellow
1. Research - Collection, creation and segregation of content.
2. Promotion - Promote current and future workshops, competitions and events to get referral perks.
3. Creation - Making posters, articles and posts for instagram for sharing knowledge to the community.
4. Planning - Plan for new engagement strategies and be your own boss.
Commitment of time - 2 to 3 hours per week
Terms and conditions
This programme is only open for under-graduate students of architecture and design students.
This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary, and unpaid.
All the applications will be reviewed by our team and only selected applicants will get the chance to become architerrax fellows.
A certificate of appreciation will be awarded on successful completion of tenure as well as the duties assigned.
For queries Contact